Monday, 11 February 2013

...in a new home!


Hello all

I have been blogging about our experience of moving from rainy town to seaside town since the beginning of 2013 at Looks like we're moving, but now we've moved, and are busy making our brand spanking new house in seaside town into a home.

We are really excited about living in seaside town, because my husband (Kenny) has a new job, which he's already enjoying, we're living near relatives for the first time since we got married, which is great for us, and for the kids, there are lots of things to do here, and the schools get great reviews.  So there are lots of things to love, and to talk about, and this blog will be about living here, about home-making, and about all sorts of other things, no doubt, and I hope you'll keep letting me know what you think.

I would love to hear if there's anything you would like me to write about?  My friend Steve is much more writerly than me, and has a super blog called Shores of Night.  He's been doing a blog roulette.  The idea is that readers suggest things to write about and he picks one somehow.  Seems like a great idea to me, so, any ideas?  Let me know.