Sunday, 26 May 2013

at the wedding

Loch Ness
Well it finally happened.  Ladies and Gentlemen we have a new Mr and Mrs Thomson!

Caledonian canal












It was a beautiful day, in a gorgeous setting, everybody scrubbed up fabulously, and the food was to die for.  The dancing would make you die laughing, and a good time was had by all (Hallelujah!).
The Thomson family.  Congratulations!
The wedding took place at the Lovat Hotel in beautiful Fort Augustus, where the Caledonian canal meets Loch Ness.


Everyone was in their finest, and the wedding was lovely.  Not a dry eye in the house.

The wedding breakfast was AMAZING, and has forced me to upload a picture of food!  I try not to generally, but this stuff was gorgeous, to look at and to eat.


Amazing food


Fascinating


We had a fab time.  But I was very glad to get home to see the kids today.  I got the best cuddle ever off the little girl.  But tomorrow's set to rain!  Thanks for a super weekend Mr & Mrs Thomson.

Thanks too to Lynn for making my fascinator.  Everyone thought it was fab.


Dr & Mrs McKee

I thought Kenny looked gorgeous and it was great to have a chance to be together without the children, and do some of our trademark bad dancing (although not as bad as the Gay Gordons with Jacques!), and sing-along-a-80s.  It'll be our 10th anniversary next year, and I'd do it again in a hearbeat.  I love being Mrs McKee.  Love you K.

It was great to catch up with people we hadn't seen for ages, like Jacques, Nick and Helena (I wasn't trying to bug you, honest!), Stuart (and the lovely Ana), and of course, Margaret.  Hope to see you all again soon.