Tuesday, 3 December 2013

in November

'poison' apple (1st)
It's the third time I've done this, so I guess it's becoming a 'thing'.  A photographic round up of the month just gone.  There's already one for September, and October, so here's November.

As ever, all photos are taken by me, using my 'phone, which is a Samsung Galaxy s3.  

To be honest with you, I'm not a big fan of November.  I mean it starts with a bang, which is great, and I know a lot of fabulous people with November birthdays, but I'm with Thomas Hood on November.  For those of you who've no idea what he's talking about, here's his poem on the subject:
November by Thomas Hood 
No sun - no moon! No morn - no noon - No dawn - no dusk - no proper time of day. No warmth, no cheerfulness, no healthful ease, No comfortable feel in any member - No shade, no shine, no butterflies, no bees, No fruits, no flowers, no leaves, no birds! - November! 
making Lydia's cake (again) (2nd)
This November we did have a weekend break in York, which was lots of fun, and the weather was pretty kind, so I shouldn't moan!

But while I'm on the topic of moaning our street lights came on today, because it was going dark (as they are wont to do) at 11.30AM!!!!!

Bring on the solstice.  That is all

How was your November?



Fab present from a good friend (4th)

Running out of things to do in the hotel. 15th
Fun in York 16th
Fun in York 17th
I loved Barley Hall


My Mum!
Fun in York 18th
Stained glass window design
Heading home 19th
brave girl 20th
A jar full of wishes 21st




















New 'do. 23rd


























24th
28th
Me!  29th