My kids are big fans of scrambled eggs on toast, and of pitta pocket pizzas.
I'm thinking you probably know how to make scrambled eggs on toast, and in about five seconds you're also going to know how to make pitta pocket pizzas. There's even a demo video. We aim to please.
Pitta Pocket PizzasIngredients
Pitta pockets (or tortillas - but then it's tortilla pizzas)
Cheese (Mozarella is great, but cheddar/red leicester etc is fine)
Any toppings you want
1. Preheat oven to about 180C
2. Whizz up half a cup of pasta sauce, with a tablespoon of tomato puree
3. Lay out the pitta pockets on a baking tray.
4. Use a spoon to spread the sauce on top of the pittas (you can skip this stage if you, like me, have a child who doesn't eat red things).
5. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
6. Add the toppings of your choice (the little girl chooses pepparoni).
7. Whack them in the oven until the cheese is golden.
8. Eat them up.
If you've got leftover pittas, you can freeze them, or cut them up and dunk them in hummus :-)
Here's the little girl making some for lunch the other day. Auto-awesomed by Google. Making you feel woozy yet?
Other posts you might like: