Friday, 25 April 2014

happy for 100 days: days 41 to 50

Half way there!  I'm inclined to say already, but it does seem I've been doing this for ages.  Every morning I wonder when might be a good happy moment to take a picture.  Sometimes I try to tie it in with Fat Mum Slim's Photo a Day, but usually I fail.


Still, I'm glad to be thinking about my days and noticing the happy moments.  What's been making you happy lately?

If you fancy taking part in #100happydays you can find out more here. There were formerly photos in this post, but they have disappeared I'm afraid. You can see all of my photos of happy moments (and other stuff) on my Instagram feed. There's a link on the right.

The book challenge
Words at 23/4/14 - 80,000.  Yay!  I'm over 80,000 (although I suspect this will be going down shortly, as I divide the story into two books)
27,000 words done since the challenge began, 11,500 so far this month.
Where I'm at in First Draft - end of Chapter 16.
What I did last - had a break.  I'm painfully aware that my book is turning into a trilogy... I may have only done 66,000 words on the first book.