Monday, 17 November 2014

dogs with flapping tongues

Tongue flappingly good (this photo' was not taken
when I wrote this post)
You know that image of the dog leaning out of the car window with its tongue flapping in the breeze? That looks like it's a lot of fun.

Just now I was a passenger in a car with bright sunlight (in Scotland, in November) shining into my eyes, so I took advantage of my passenger status and closed them, enjoying the psychedelic light show on the inside of my eyelids.

My husband wondered why I was grinning like a loon.

The sunlight has dashed for cover now, but I'm still feeling good.

Have you had any tongue flapping moments lately?

PS. Just as I finished this and we got through Glasgow heading to Edinburgh on the motorway the chemical brothers came on. Cue a family tongue flapping moment.