I spent a while thinking about it last night, and this is what I came up with:
- sarcastic comments, and
- not missing opportunities for a witty barb.
These are good talents, don't get me wrong, but I have a feeling that they don't really embody the spirit of the gratitude challenge. And maybe I was a bit grouchy. So, I turned to my family, in particular, my sister, husband, and kids. What did they think my talents were? This is what they came up with:
|Photography: it's a talent ;-) took this yesterday in|
- being a mum
- herding cats (I feel that this is part of the previous point, but am over-ruled)
- making lists
- spending money (this from my sister - we are being unusually profligate to celebrate her visit)
- falling out of pubs (I was excellent at this back in the day, but am out of practice)
- 'socialising' (see above)
- gothing about (from my sister)
- social organisation
- general organising
- French plaits
- owning huge cats (I suspect the kudos for this should really go to Katsuma)
- feeding guinea pigs
- gardening (this is random from my daughter, and without any evidence)
- washing (pots and laundry)
- getting food ready
- setting the table
- poetry (this was added this morning when I won a poetry competition - go me!)
Looking at my list, vs the list of those who love me, I think that my greatest talent might be: delegation. My family are clearly a lot better at recognising my talents than me!
What are your talents?