Poems that have been published elsewhere, or are going to be are detailed below:
- Awaiting confirmation that one of my poems will be appearing on a new platform.
- With my stretching will be appearing in Dawntreader.
- My poem, Watching Him, will be coming out in the Federation of Writers Scotland anthology, coming out early November!
- My poem, Bountiful, appeared on She Might Be magazine 25 Oct 2017. Such a gorgeous magazine to be a part of, they've previously published What I Should Wear on 30 May, and My Daughter Loves My Belly on 22 January.
- Part of my poem, Be, was included in the Patchwork Poem put together by the Federation of Writers Scotland's Makar, Andy Jackson for National Poetry Day 2017, and performed at GOMA on Thursday 28th September. You'll find the whole of the Patchwork Poem here.
- The Bride was in Issue #52 of The Journal which you can buy here.
- Two of my poems about the death of our lovely cat, Katsuma, are in an anthology of work from South West Writers entitled Pet Memories: Coming to Katsuma (this version), and Hope (which hasn't changed since this post).
- My fairytale poem, Courage's Lament was in Enchanted Conversation, 28th June 2017, and The Diamond Princess, 30th April 2017.
- My villanelle, In the Beginning the Red, is in Issue #65 of The Interpreter's House, which you can buy here. I would recommend it, it's rather splendid (see pic below)
- A new version of Up Here, and a brand new poem called Time Passing (written while
- I was in Ilkley in October 2016) appeared in Issue 2 of The Ham magazine, May 2017. You can buy it here.
- Three poems, Youth, Katrina (in memoriam), and Poem were all published in issue 239 of Snakeskin Magazine (find them here), 1st April 2017.
- The Sheets appeared in Product Magazine on 21 March 2017. Shining appeared in Product magazine on 22 March 2017.
- On the ledge and Wanted were in Peacock Journal on 22 January 2017.
- Sonnet 404 was published in the first issue of 404 Ink, which came out December 2016 and can be bought here.
- Barcelona was published in the December 2016 issue of Allegro Poetry.
- I am not yours was published on The Fat Damsel in August 2015.
- The Edge of Doom won a Writer's Umbrella competition and was published in their Member's Newsletter, and you can see it here.
- Clematis Dance is in the Forward Poetry anthology, Whispering Words, and was shortlisted in the 2016 Great British Write Off competition. Gone was published in the Forward Poetry anthology, Inspirational Idols, Nov 2016.
- Chocolate was published on the Scottish Book Trust website in Summer of 2016, alongside a cute pic of my youngest.
|This is the sort of|
gorgeous image that
accompanies a poem
Conversation. Art by
My poems also have regular mentions in the Britmums Poetry Round Up, most recently in September, August, and July, 2017.