|This is the sort of|
gorgeous image that
accompanies a poem
Conversation. Art by
Poems that have been published elsewhere, or are going to be are detailed below:
- My fairytale poem, Courage's Lament was in Enchanted Conversation, 28th June 2017, and The Diamond Princess, 30th April 2017.
- My villanelle, In the Beginning the Red, is in Issue #65 of The Interpreter's House, which you can buy here. I would recommend it, it's rather splendid (see pic below)
- What I Should Wear was on She Might Be on 30 May 2017, and My Daughter Loves My Belly on 22 January 2017.
- A new version of Up Here, and a brand new poem called Time Passing (written while I was in Ilkley in October 2016) appeared in Issue 2 of The Ham magazine, May 2017. You can buy it here.
- Three poems, Youth, Katrina (in memoriam), and Poem were all published in issue 239 of Snakeskin Magazine (find them here), 1st April 2017.
- The Sheets appeared in Product Magazine on 21 March 2017. Shining appeared in Product magazine on 22 March 2017.
- On the ledge and Wanted were in Peacock Journal on 22 January 2017.
- Sonnet 404 was published in the first issue of 404 Ink, which came out December 2016 and can be bought here.
- Barcelona was published in the December 2016 issue of Allegro Poetry.
- I am not yours was published on The Fat Damsel in August 2015.
- The Edge of Doom won a Writer's Umbrella competition and was published in their Member's Newsletter, and you can see it here.
- Clematis Dance is in the Forward Poetry anthology, Whispering Words, and was shortlisted in the 2016 Great British Write Off competition. Gone was published in the Forward Poetry anthology, Inspirational Idols, Nov 2016.
- Chocolate was published on the Scottish Book Trust website in Summer of 2016, alongside a cute pic of my youngest.
- With my stretching will be appearing in Dawntreader.
- The Bride will be in The Journal.
- My poem, Watching Him, will be coming out in an anthology from New Voices Press, later this year.
- Two of my poems about the death of our lovely cat, Katsuma, will be included in an anthology of work from South West Writers coming out later this year, entitled Pet Memories: Coming to Katsuma (this version), and Hope (which hasn't changed since this post).
I've also had regular mentions in the Britmums Poetry Round Up, most recently in June, May, and April 2017.