Here are some suggestions from me. What are yours?
Life is too short to:
- iron pyjamas (or socks, or pants, or pretty much anything that doesn't REALLY require it)
- read bad books (they might not be bad for everyone, but there are so many good ones out there, it's best to move on)
- alphabetise (unless you're compiling a dictionary, in which case, go right ahead)
- make a roux sauce (seriously - try Delia's all in one white sauce, it cuts right to the chase)
- dwell on stuff you can do nothing about (OK, so it's hard not to at times, but if there's nowt to be done then move on)
- stay in a job that makes you miserable (you're going to have to endure it for a while, but get yourself an escape plan, and you'll start feeling better already)
- worry about failing (even if it's a big deal, like A levels for instance, do the best you can, and if it doesn't work out, go on to plan B; there are many ways up one mountain)
- do what you feel you should, instead of what you want to (there are parameters to this one though, I feel)
- miss spending time with the ones you love
- not try your best (if you're doing it half-heartedly, what's holding you back?)
I'd love to know what you'd add.