I've been busy over the Easter holidays, and now I'm playing catch up on the gratitude challenge. First up, week 15: 10 things I like about spring
- I like yellow daffodils, trumpeting the spring.
- I like patches of blue sky, and sun sneaking out to make rainbows.
- I like the greening of the world in tiny stages.
- I like putting away the winter woolies.
- I like practising songs at choir about the coming off summer.
- I like the nagging feeling (this might just be me) that perhaps a colour other than black might be good in my wardrobe.
- I like being able to go out without a coat on sometimes.
- I like the first picnics of the year.
- I like day trips.
- I like being warm.
|See points 7-10|